Saturday, March 25, 2006

Is shameless self promotion allowed?

  • MyFordDreams2

  • Non-FordDreams

  • AlternativeFuelUniverse

  • MyFordDreams
  • As you may now, I was having major problems with Blogger, originally I suspected it was my blog, then I learned from otheres they were having problems on Blogger also. I considered changing blog services or even just stopping. But in the end, I decided to split my blog into 3 new blogs. And here are the links above.

    Starting Monday, I'll be posting to all 3, but primarilly to MyFordDreams2. If you currently have a link to my blog, would you update it? All of my blogs have links to the others on the side, just like above.

    Have a great weekend,

    Joe

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Racedriven said...

    BigFordFan, relax, we all do somewhat promotion on this blog, I do. You are having problems with one of your blogs and are expanding/moving because of it and have to get the word out. I have already installed all 4 of your blogs on my weblog on the sidebar.

    As far as 3 blogs goes, I believe thats a lot of work, but I also don't want to see you just stop blogging either, good luck with your new blogs and you have my support.

    BTW: I will have to do the same in a week or two als well.

    Question: What do we allow on this blog from its members?
    - Motorsports
    - Auto Industry
    - Promotion
    - Help for our own blogs

    What?

    See Yeah!
    Brian from Racedriven.com

    7:21 AM  
    Blogger Big Ford Fan said...

    Brian, thanks, was at your blog today and noticed the links, thanks a lot. I found your article interesting, both the use of new fuels in racing and the situation with tracks.

    5:16 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home