Sunday, February 19, 2006

Here's something I found that may help Brian and I and possibly others with Splog problems.

This site; is a place to report Splogs like theautomobilist and ostauto. I'm also trying to figure out how to copyright my material. If anyone knows how, please email me or leave a comment here.



Anonymous Ben K said...

My understanding is that in the US, as in Australia, copyright is automatic and does not even require the c-in-the-circle symbol.
see particularly the section on "securing and enforcing copyright".

You may also want to investigate Creative Commons:
which is a sort of less-restricted but still enforcable form of certifying authorship and ownership of created works.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Big Ford Fan said...

Ben, thanks very much, I will check that out. I had tried a Google and search for blog copyright, but it of course gave me blogs on copyright law.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home