Tuesday, January 31, 2006

One Of Those Days

You guys have all had one right? I woke up this morning to find out my revised "Spin" for the next issue of mph on the Dodge Caliber had vanished off my laptop. That sucks because my rewrite was really good. And if you're a writer you know that third rewrite won't be nearly as brilliant.

Wait it gets better. Then my photoshop won't work. It keeps crashing on start-up. Freezing on one screen. Don't know what to do with this and if you've looked at our site photoshop is kind of important. I had to download freeware to keep the site running today. Luckily I'm liking the new version of Gimp which I used to hate.

Then there was lots of news to run today, spy photos etc.

Shameless promotion:


We have a new column called mph Rumors. Check it out.

And mphblog has been slightly revised and is now updated much more regularly.

Two more hours until the work day ends and counting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Ford Fan said...

I checked out the Rumors section, like it.

1:57 PM  
Blogger carscomblogger said...

thanks. that actually makes my day slightly better! working on this week's column tomorrow.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home