Friday, December 02, 2005

Like we were saying, fleet cars are really great


Ok guys now just so you know I already like Mazdas. Like the Mazda 6, like the Mazda 3, love the RX-8 (since I don’t have to own it). So now that they dropped off a new Mazdaspeed6 I’m really psyched.

I just had my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday so I’m still taking codeine and can’t drive today. So, I will have to wait for good seat time tomorrow. Oh the agony.

I’ll be running the car through the Video Q&A treatment. Do you guys like how that’s going? Any suggestions on it? Any questions for the Mazdaspeed 6?

http://www.mph-online.com/blogs

Check out the trick key card. No key needed. This is credit card size, but I wouldn’t put it in my wallet and sit on it. It’s like Christmas come early, minus the aching teeth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Ford Fan said...

You lucky SOB! I'd give my left nut to drive the Mazdaspeed 6. My twin brother is thinking about trading his Magnum (Hemi) in on one. And I'm sure it's a typo, but it's the Mazda 3, not Mazda 4.

Hell, I want to know everything you can think of about this car. How does it do around town, comfortwise? Is there any noticable turbo lag? If you've driven the Subaru WRX STI or Mitsu Evo, how does this larger more "mature" car compare? Actually, will you have it long enough to get an impression on real world mileage?

I've driven the Mazda 6 and love it. I'm sure the Mazdaspeed 6 will be great. I'm insanely jealous, have fun and let us know what you think. Can't wait to see the video Q&A.

Joe

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home