Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I turned on comment confirmation

Sorry but I hear it is the only way to go.

Also there is a reason not every blogger is joining the group. I wanted it to be a select few that were interested and had experience on the topic to be able to post. and other/any auto bloggers could come visit, comment etc. It's not really slighting the other blogs that aren't members it just keeps things cleaner and more manageable for me.

Hope it doesn't offend.

BTW does anyone find it odd that bloggers spell checker picks up the words "blog" "blogger" to be corrected? how dumb is that?

4 Comments:

Blogger Randall said...

I can't stand having to click 'Ignore all' to the word blogger. Someone at blogger.com needs to update the dictionary.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Croak said...

I use the spell checker in the Google Toolbar, and it does fine with Blog and Blogger, etc.

And I prefer having confirmation on, just wish you'd done it from the start, so I wouldn't have had to start a blogger.com account to post comments.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Daniel said...

I use FrontPage 2003 to write my posts and also it doesn't have "blog" in dictionary.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Dorri732 said...

I have to say that while I think that having a community for auto bloggers is a great idea, I think that a web forum (still invitation only) would be a better format.

I know it's not as easy to set up, but I bet someone who's a member here has some available ftp space.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home